Porcelain tiles are available in a variety of finishes: Polished, Matt/Natural and Antique. Polished porcelain tiles bring that extra touch of luxury, while matt porcelain gives a more understated look and antique finish the traditional feel.
Super high-definition designs make our wood and stone porcelain finishes look as good as the real thing. Our porcelain tiles are available in a selection of styles and effects including marble effect, wood-effect, stone-effect and concrete-effect as well as Decorative and Feature tiles.
Porcelain tiles are hard wearing, durable and require no maintenance once laid, meaning they last longer without the associated effort of real stone or wooden floors.
Together with our large range of porcelain tiles we believe that our commitment to providing the best possible service with the lowest prices will make you a happy customer for many years to come.
Why not order some free samples or give our team a call to talk about your project? We'd love to hear from you.
PORCELAIN TILE FINISHES
- Antique Surface – for that traditional aged stone look.
- Matt/Natural – porcelain tiles with a silk-like matt finish surface.
- Polished – a high gloss reflective surface for that touch of style.
- Most finishes can be used in most tiled areas around the home.
- Choose from a range of styles and effects like “Marble Effect”.
- Super HD designs make porcelain finishes look as good as the real thing.
- Hard wearing, durable & maintenance free tiled surfaces.
- Free samples available of all porcelain tiles