Conservatories and living areas in general require durable stone tiles that will stand the test of time. Marble tiles are extremely hard wearing as are granite and quartz tiles. Limestone tiles are typically softer and less durable, although some limestones like our Jura Limestone collection are extremely tough as well as aesthetically pleasing. Jura limestone is often used in heavy commercial applications and is one of the strongest stones available.
Porcelain tiles are a popular alternative choice for living areas as they are stain proof, extremely hard wearing and more suited to those who don’t want the maintenance regime that comes with natural stone tiles.
Unsure what is suitable for you? Then speak to one of our trained sales advisors for some expert advice and free samples.
NATURAL STONE TILES FOR LIVING AREAS
- Beautiful natural products for tiled floors in living areas and conservatories.
- Choice of Limestone, Marble and Granite stone tiles.
- Get a traditional or contemporary look.
- Choose from contemporary honed tiles to antiqued flagstones.
- Choice of colours and finishes. From polished stone to tumbled and antiqued stone tiles
- Choice of all the popular sizes
- Free samples available.