Marble is much denser and harder than its close relatives travertine and limestone. Due to its durability along with glorious surface detail, marble tiles are used in many boutique hotels and other glamorous locations. Different types of marble present very different characteristics. There's the fine crystalline structure of Ibiza Bianco and the more typical veined marble used for centuries like the ever-popular Bianco Carrara Marble and all its variations like Statuario & Calacatta. Our range of luxury marble tiles is available in different finishes - honed marble has become increasingly popular giving a contemporary satin feel. Polished marble is still very popular providing that sense of glamour and opulence and tumbled marble gives you that aged appearance.
Along with our extensive range of natural stone tiles we believe that our commitment to delivering the best possible customer service as well as the lowest prices will make you a happy customer for many years to come. Why not order some free samples or give our team a call to talk about your project? We'd love to hear from you.
THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF MARBLE TILES
- Fine luxurious natural veining and detail clearly define this glorious material.
- Durable and hard wearing compared to softer limestones.
- Wide array of colours and finishes.
- Beautiful natural product used for centuries by high-society of the time.
- Used in many boutique hotels and other glamorous locations
- Adds a touch of glamour to any living space.
- Free samples available.